BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

How old were you when you had your first relationship?
I was 11 i guess... yeah when i just turned 11...

Are you taken/single?
TAKEN ofcourse!

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 14

Do you like anyone right now?
Already in Love, no need to like anyone else

Ever had your heartbroken?
yeah, a couple of times..

Miss anyone right now?
My Evinder Baby

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Evinder Baby

Last person to text you?
Roshan

Last person you saw?
My Grandmaaa

What was the last thing you said to someone?
"I'll call you back, k? ok buuuh-byeeeee " woot woot

Who is top in your top friends?
Sofea, Bernie, Esther, Francisca, Natasha, Rachelle, Jen Lee, Roshan, Anil

Why?
what sorta question is that man? seriously...
they just mean the world to me, that's just it! and I love them!

Who do you trust the most in your life?
Evinder Sayang

Who do you love most?
MY BABY OFCOURSE!!!!!! E V I N D E R ! ! !

Ever been in love?
I have been... N I still am.... and i'll always be in love with YOU baby....

Who has hurt you the most?
ermmm.... i've been hurt before.. but its forgiven and forgotten so no need! :)

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
yeah yeah! like alot.... ummm i can't remember though

Are you happy?
100 %

How many good friends do you have?
everyone is ma good friend.. its just basically, if u aint good to me, I HATE YOU, aye?!

Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
not some, well... ALOT!

Have you ever cheated on a partner?
nope, dont dream of eniways...

Ever been cheated on?
nope.. it better not happen!

Ever been told someone loved you?
ALL THE TIME! right baby?

Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
I always do.... even to my parents... evinder sayang.. or my friends! I mean it, trust me!

Are you happy with where you are relationship-wise now?
yes yes yes yes yes yes.... X 1000000

What is your idea of true love?
its when you're able to mean it when U wanna say you LOVE someone..

Do you believe in love at first sight?
ofcourse...

Why or why not?
cause... my true love (evinder B) if basically all about love at first sight

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
well isn't it that? you're supposed to get to noe the person.. adleast for a few weeks... or months then FALL IN LOVE! otherwise... you're gonna LOVE then Fall!

Should people go to bars to find love?
wtf... thats stupid! cuz you're gonna like fall in love with some DRUNKEN IDIOT! lol
unless you take your friends there.... along with the one you love.. then it wont be a problem though! :0 hahah

Or should they go to places where people who like what they like hang out?
probably....

Should men and women be expecting the other to buy the other gifts?
nope.. I mean... frankly I do sometimes... but its just thought that counts.. dont matter what they buy actually...
EVEN A KISS WOULD DO!

Who should wear the pants in the relationship or should it be a mutual give and take?
GIVE AND TAKE

0 comments: