BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Baby, everything you do... I'l be there!

What is the love of your life's name?
Evinder Singh @ Baby Cockface

How did you meet?
His brother had a shop near my place, used to go there :)

What were your first thoughts?
" he got my number to play around or make a fool out of me... but he's cute... "

What/where was your first date?
well, our first date was in his bro's shop, not a date but... after school I'd go there.. hmmm usually watchin movies adn stuff like that in Jusco.. :)

How old were both of you?
I was 15 and he was 17

When did he/she meet your family?
my parents knew him... well but they officially met at mY Sweet 16... this year (2010)

What did your family think?
My parents, well not my dad but, the rest of my family says he's really good looking (LOL) ...my mom just hopes that well... he'l do good in life... other than that.. ther cool :)

When did he/she meet your friends?
the first that he met was.. Lisa.. cause she was the one followin me to his bro's shop all the time.. :) he met Sofea later, in Jusco.. :) the rest of them... when we go on our other dates... owh and in Church ;)

What did your friends think?
haha first thing is that.... Esther treats him like... an OLDER BROTHER... they get along so well... so too with my other frens... umm.. first.. i think some of them thought otherwise bout him..... some says he's HOT... some says he's CUTE and looks like SID from ICE AGE! (esther) yeah.... everyone says we look cute together...

Was it love at first sight?
Duhhhhhh .... wat else? for me...

Favorite thing about him?
His eyes! its just perfect.. so beautiful... His heart and smile that makes me love him even more and never less.... owh and... baby... I LOVE YOUR HAIR! :) he noe's how to treat me right... ( other than whn we argue )

Most annoying thing about him?
he can't stop talking.. hahah all the time.. :) its just so cute.. but when he gets all softie and manja around.. hahahaha....God knows.. but.. i like it, so no complains!

What makes you love him so much?
everthing about him... nothing more nothing less.. he's just gonna be mine forever, i love him!

Do you want to marry him?
is that even a question? OBVIOUSLY! i wanna spend the rest of my life with him man! u kiddin me! forever and ever, in his arms!

If you are married, how did you know they he's the one?
its just that I noe...baby noe's that too.., don't you B?! LIKE.. WHEN! ever I see him.. its like everything we do.. means the WORLD! its adrenaline that pushes through our hearts that means were meant to be... tsk tsk

Would you die for him?
anything for his life! i would sacrifice my life, anything I have... everything for you baby! (like you told me) live together... die together riteeees?!

Could you ever cheat on him?
I would say another guy is cute or hot... but I would never find anyone that could pull of everything like him... eventhough there were times things happen.. haha it wont happen again B trust me... ;)

Can you see yourself with him in 10 years?
yes yes yes yes.... I can picture it already... awwwwwh :) mwah mwah!

Labels:

0 comments: