BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010

This, I wanna do... before I Die


I wanna be in HIS arms, the day i'm gonna leave this world,,


The beach, all alone, enjoying the sound of the peacefull ocean!


The city of Paris, France..... up on the Eiffel Tower
listening to Sentimental Music
with YOU...

On an Island, Hawaii... enjoying the wind... the Waterfalls...


The History of Egypt
the ever-most amazing things you can ever find there... in Egypt...
among the pyramids and everything else...


Taj Mahal
its a little corny, cause probably everyone would love to go there...
but if you just appreciate it, the story, everything about it
Just So Beautiful

I just wish, hope, that someday, one day, I'l get my chance
to go, you noe.. to these places
with the one i LOVE especially

before i DIE
before i complete my DESTINY
everything
just to be there..... and end life, just like that!

0 comments: