BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 21, 2010

Started when we were younger, you were mine!


in a second, I'l be drifted away by your love, Sanity.. everything everlasting, just so perfect to be in your arms baby, owh, how I love the way you look at me
how you stare, how much I hate it, but I dont give a damn bout it
Just te be with you forever
takes my breath away

Evin Darling
I love you
everything about you, i like it, I love it

Talking on the phone, all day long
reminds me of all the things we used to do, hahaha it was funnay!

B, sometimes I wish there were memories
that could never fade
Pictures that couldn't have been taken but should still remain in our memories.. forever and ever!
the things we used to do...
Gives my heart the *boom*! ;P
Just like

Kissing In The Rain
God! i got screwed up like shit for getting so soaked like that! :)



Kissing in Public?
Its not like... obvious or anything but..
we're not ashamed of anything...




I just love you baby
I don't know why, but so much
Trust me, everything is gonna turn out right

NO CHEATING
nothing HURTfull Anymore
hehe ;)

lovieeeeeeee ~





0 comments: